Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Last week, I (Erin) wished my co-workers farewell as my part-time position as a parent educator with First Steps ended. This is an exciting time for us as we go out in faith that God will continue to provide financially for our family since we no longer have an outside income beyond the support from churches and individuals giving to EDCM. I am surprisingly calm about our finances. I guess it is because I look forward to seeing the way God will meet our needs. Please pray specifically for our finacial needs as we are still waiting replies from a few churches as to if and how they may be able to support our ministry. Love, Erin

1 comment:

Joni said...

So nice to read your post.
Praying for you, knowing God will provide!! I am counting down the days til I leave for the DR with Ken Rutledge's group on Dec 1st.